Laminate Flooring in Philadelphia
As you select flooring options for the high-traffic areas of your home—specifically the kitchen, hallways, and bathrooms—you will likely look to the durability of hard flooring rather than carpet. If you are in search of a high-end look without the prohibitive costs of designer tile or hardwood, laminate can be the perfect choice for your home. Laminate flooring has come a long way in the past few decades, and leading manufacturers like Shaw Floors ensure a range of amazing design choices that will fit seamlessly into your home. As you compare laminate to other flooring options in Philadelphia, visit Reinhart Carpet Outlet, where you can find solutions for all styles and budgets. Below, you can get a closer look at laminate, which may be the flooring option you’ve been dreaming of.
Advantages of Laminate
Laminate is a manufactured flooring material that can be made to look like rustic wood, elegant hardwood planks, ceramic tile, or natural stone. Once it’s in place, laminate can last for years or even decades, and it does not require a high level of maintenance to keep in good shape.
- High Durability – In homes with kids, pets, and frequent guests, laminate can be an exceptional flooring choice, because it is resistant to scratches, stains, and dings. When you choose Shaw laminate products for your home, you can expect your floors to be even more resilient with OptiGuard finishing that enhances the aesthetic detail of your floors while offering greater protection from the elements.
- Easy Installation – Unlike flooring options like tile or carpet, laminate flooring can be installed on almost any surface—even over existing flooring in some cases. Shaw laminate floors feature a distinctive locking technology with each piece of flooring, creating a glue-free installation that’s easy and fast.
- Incredible Versatility – Laminate flooring is not only able to stand up to impacts, but it is also highly moisture-resistant, making it tough enough to be installed in the kitchen or bathroom. It is also a beautiful option for bedrooms and living areas, especially when complemented by an area or throw rug for added warmth.
Your Laminate Design Choices
In the Shaw Flooring catalog alone, there are more than 200 style and texture combinations to choose from for your laminate flooring. These options include tile, hardwood, and bamboo textures with colors ranging from neutral and muted to bold and bright. In addition, you might explore some of our smaller manufacturers to find just the right laminate flooring to fit into your home.
For a closer look at the choices you have for residential flooring in Philadelphia, browse the Reinhart Carpet Outlet catalog or visit our showroom in person. You can also call us to schedule an estimate that will kick-start your flooring renovation project.
We Do Floors Right
- Enormous Inventory
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1895
- Professionally Trained Carpet Installers