Vinyl Flooring in Philadelphia
Vinyl flooring is an increasingly popular choice among homeowners, and there are many good reasons behind its rise in popularity. With vinyl floors, you can complement almost any style with the look of tile, hardwood, or a distinct aesthetic unattainable with natural flooring materials. As you are looking for durable, high-quality flooring materials for your kitchen, bathroom, and other high-use spaces in your Philadelphia home, check out the vinyl flooring selection available at Reinhart Carpet Outlet—including the beautiful choices available through Shaw Flooring Industries.
The Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Are you often seeing spills, heavy traffic, and scratches on your floors? Vinyl can stand up to all of these common issues and remain in great condition for years to come, all with very minimal maintenance. Often, all you need to do to restore the beauty of vinyl floors is a quick sweep. In addition, you will have flexible design options within your budget, since vinyl can deliver the look of custom tile or exotic hardwood at a fraction of the cost. In addition, vinyl is perhaps the most water-resistant variety of flooring, making it perfect for higher humidity areas like the kitchen and bathroom.
Vinyl Flooring Installation Options
If you are in search of a flooring solution that can fit into a DIY installation plan, vinyl is the right choice for you. With three easy options for installation, you can complete your flooring project on your own. However, professional installation is also available to ensure absolute ease and convenience.
- Plank – With interlocking planks, this type of vinyl flooring requires no glue to lay down. You simply put the planks in position and snap them into place, and your flooring will be even and secured.
- Tile – Similar to planks, vinyl tiles may be locked together for glueless installation, or you might choose peel and stick tiles or even groutable vinyl tiles that will look even more like porcelain or natural stone flooring.
- Sheet – Sheet vinyl can be ideal for commercial and residential applications. It comes in woodgrain, tile, or paver style designs, and it offers the most conventional installation process with flooring adhesive.
Vinyl Style Choices
Whether you choose plank, tile, or sheet installation, you can have vinyl mimic the look of almost any hardwood specie in any stain from light and natural to bold and dark. If tile flooring is a more favorable aesthetic, choose vinyl styled to look like your favorite natural stone or elegantly crafted ceramic tiles. With these looks, you can create a timeless aesthetic that will put years before your next flooring installation project.
To learn more about vinyl and other amazing flooring choices in Philadelphia, visit Reinhart Carpet Outlet and begin exploring our samples and design inspirations. You can also browse our gallery or give us a call to find the right guidance for your flooring project.
We Do Floors Right
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Enormous Inventory
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1895
- Professionally Trained Carpet Installers